MAKEUP AND HAIRSTYLIST & CONSULTANT
I am a proud mother of 2 wonderful healthy gentlemen. I am a professional makeup artist & hairstylist who shares her joy for life through my art. Enhancing women’s beauty is my strength and I feel blessed to do a job that I love. What I collect is a lot of love and I give a lot of happiness to women. I am a customer contact center operation advisor, supporting call centers with the customer & employee experience. I always say I have the best of both worlds: the artistic and the management world.
How do you define joy?
With the word: Mudita: which means sympathetic or vicarious joy, the pleasure that comes from delighting in other people’s well-being.
What are your tips for creating a joyful life?
To always feel satisfied by being thankful for everything that I have in my life.
Share a favourite joyful memory
Skydiving because it makes me feel that I am free like a bird.
Who is your happiness role model?
I get inspire by different things and people but ultimately it will be ME because only you can find your own happiness within you.What inspires you most?
People with an open mind, happy & funny people.
What are you most thankful for?
My health, my family & my friends.
Where’s your happy place?
Nature and the beach
Share a time when you laughed out loud
I have a rule to laugh out loud everyday. I don’t take myself seriously and I have a unique laugh.
If you could travel to the happiest place in the world right now, where would you go?
What’s your go-to remedy to brighten your spirit
Smile because it’s free therapy. What would you do in life if money was no object?
Live in a community of only happy people.
If you had an extra hour in the day, what would you do in that time?
What small pleasures do you want to enjoy more every day?
LaughingWhat always makes you smile?
What made you happy when you were a child?
Eating ice cream & believing in Santa Claus
What did you sacrifice for greater joy?
My old me
When was the last time you felt excited about something?
Today when I kissed my boysShare one thing you do for self-care:
What do you celebrate most in life?
What’s your dream and how are you aspiring to get there?
My goal is to find the perfect harmony within me (peace, joy & love)
JOY & JOIE MUST-HAVES
- Walking because is a good way to improve and maintain your overall health. It lightens my mood.
- Good food because eating good food is a life changing experience. Good food warms the heart and feeds the soul.
- Family & friends’ reunion because they bring you love and quality time.
- Singing because it lowers cortisol and relieves stress and tension.
- Laughing because is the best medicine. It helps you stay mentally healthy.
- Dancing because the physical, mental and emotional health benefits of dancing are endless.
- My makeup routine because it is therapeutic, it’s a form of art and it helps me to slow down, focus and boost my mood.
- Positive affirmation because it helps me to challenge and overcome self-sabotaging and negative thoughts. When you repeat them often, and believe in them, you can start to make positive changes.
You can follow Susan on Instagram @susanmoralesmakeup where she’s always sharing make-up tips and the beauty of life.